Admissions requirements, financial information, academic regulations/procedures, and curriculum/degree requirements change with each catalog edition. The following apply to all students:
- Admissions: the applicable requirements and policies are determined by the Catalog in effect at the time the students seeks admission to MVNU.
- Financial Information: the applicable requirements and policies are determined by the current Catalog.
- Academic Regulations and Procedures: The applicable requirements and policies are determined by the current Catalog (exceptions may be made, as deemed necessary).
- Curriculum and Degree Program Requirements: The applicable General Education and Major requirements are determined by the Catalog in effect at the time that student files the Official Declaration of Degree Form in the University Registrar's Office. This form is applicable to traditional undergraduate students only and is used for declaring/changing majors/minors and for advisor assignment.
- Exception: Some majors (e.g., Nursing, Social Work, and Education) require a separate admissions process. In such cases, students are held to the major requirements at the time of admission into that major.