Payment Plan Options
The following payment plan options are available:
- The student pays tuition for an entire payment period by the first night of class in that payment period.
- The student pays tuition by the first night of class for each individual course.
- The student applies for financial aid. The student is responsible for satisfying any balance that remains after financial aid has been applied.
- The Student Financial Services Office receives a voucher from the student's employer stating how much the employer will pay. The student will be responsible for paying any amount not covered by the employer by the first night of each course.
- The Student Financial Services Office receives a letter from the student's employer that states how much the employer will pay, and that also provides both the student's name and Social Security number.
If the financial assistance provided by the employer is not grade dependent, payment must be made by the first night of each course. If the financial assistance provided by the employer is grade dependent, payment will be due no later than 4 weeks after each course has been completed.
Note: If payment is not received in a timely manner, the student will not be permitted to attend class and may be withdrawn from the institution. This policy will be strictly enforced.