Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Complete the appropriate preparatory/intervention course sequence as designated below if conditionally accepted.
- Complete 64 semester hours of approved course work numbered 1000 and above, including the Associate in Applied Science general education core.
- Complete an approved major program.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 in all accepted transfer work and work taken at Mount Vernon Nazarene University.
- Within the major, earn the minimum grade in all required courses, and in the minimum number of elective hours required. For most majors, earn a minimum grade point average of 2.00. Minimum grade requirement and minimum grade point average vary by major; students should consult the department section for the major in the Catalog for specific information.
- Complete at least 30 semester hours in residence, of which at least half must be numbered 2000 or above.
- Pay all expenses in the Student Accounts Office.