- Approximately $3,690 per person (double occupancy)
or $4,189 per person for students on MVNU meal plan.
Based on early-bird rate (before June 15th).
- $590 extra for single room
- Roundtrip Airfare between Columbus - Turkey, and departing from Greece
- 2 domestic flights in Turkey
- 11 nights in 4-star hotels in Turkey
- 5 nights in superior 3-star and 4-star hotels in Greece
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All escorted transfers
- Daily breakfast and dinners
- Transportation by private air conditioned bus with driver throughout the tour
- Bosphorus boat ride, car ferry cost, tolls, parking fees, gasoline
- Two English speaking professional tour guides (Turkey and Greece will have different guides)
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Service charges and local taxes and tips to hotel and restaurant staff, portage for one piece of
- Lunches and all drinks
- Turkish Visa fee ($20 per person for US citizens, to be paid at Istanbul airport upon arrival)
- Personal expenses
and tips to tour guides and
- Any other service which is not mentioned above
Tour price based on group minimum 35 passengers, current 2015 air fares and cost of land arrangements as of
May 2013 and is
subject to any increases that may be imposed prior to departure.