Need a place to stay in Mount Vernon?
The Couchenour Guest House is now open and taking reservations! Cost is just $35/night for alumni and pastors, and $45/night for other friends of MVNU.
The former president's home, located on Glen Road, was remodeled to accommodate office space in 2004. It was rightfully named the Couchenour House to honor the dedicated service of Dr. James Couchenour from Columbiana, Ohio, MVNU trustee from 1971-2003.
In addition to serving as a guest house, the facility also houses Alumni Relations and Church Relations personnel. We look forward to hosting alumni, pastors, parents and friends in this beautiful, updated space.
- Four non-smoking guest rooms
- One common/lounge area with small refrigerator, microwave, and TV
- One large conference room with TV (standard Cable) and white board
- Free wireless Internet throughout
- Comfortable sitting area with overstuffed couches in large conference room
- Free pass to the MVNU cafeteria for breakfast during the school year. Lunch and dinner may be purchased during the school year and during some campus events.
- Discounted rates for alumni
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- For questions or guest house cancellations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-367-9294, Option 4
Request a Room Now
- CHECK IN TIME IS 4 p.m.
on day of arrival.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS 11 a.m.
on day of departure.
- The rate is:
- $35 for the first night for Alumni and Pastors
- $45 for the first night for Friends of the University
- *Each additional night is only $25.
reservation is not complete until
you receive a confirmation email
confirming your request.
Please complete the following fields: