The Alumni Council serves as a liasion between the Alumni Association and the University. It is also the chief legislative body for alumni as described by the Alumnni Constitution.
The Alumni Council consists of five elected Executive Committee members (President, Vice President, Secretary, Trustee and Representative), seven Members At Large, four ex-officio Members (Director of Alumni Relations, Director of University Fund, Vice President for University Advancement, and the current Senior Class President), and the University President.
- Director of Alumni Relations: Travis Keller '02 firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Scott Sharpes '95 email@example.com
- Vice President: Chris Hudson '91 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Robin (Mayes) Stacy '85 email@example.com
- Clergy Trustee: Doug Boquist '78 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lay Trustee: Scott Campbell '86 email@example.com
Members at Large
- Amanda Condeni '09 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becky Hancock '72 email@example.com
- Adam Jackman '08 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Noel '72 email@example.com
- Brent Schnipke '14 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brent Stechschulte '06 email@example.com
Click here to view the Alumni Council Member Term Grid.
For More Info
1-800-367-9294 Option 3