Bachelor of Business Administration
- Executive Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
Call us today at 1-800-839-2355 to get a head start on these programs.
Distinguish yourself from the crowd!
By earning a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), you set yourself apart as a highly skilled, motivated employee.
If you're ready to finish your bachelor's degree, or just starting college for the first time, these Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs are designed for you. You'll become a confident, effective business leader—able to plan projects, achieve goals, and meet the expectations of today's business world.
Whether your goal is to move up the corporate ladder, start your own business, improve your management and leadership skills, or make a career change, MVNU’s BBA program will put you on the right path with a competitive, marketable degree.
The BBA can be earned as a stand-alone degree without a concentration, or you can complete one or more of five concentrations (each consisting of the 33-credit-hour BBA Core, four program-specific courses, and a final business research project):
- BBA - Executive Management
- BBA - Human Resource Management
- BBA - International Business
- BBA - Management
- BBA - Marketing
Our BBA is an accelerated program designed specifically for working adults to help you earn your degree with a manageable time commitment.
- Classes are offered just one night a week, on site or online
- Take one subject at a time
- Choose from 8 convenient locations
- Finish your degree in two years or less
Why Choose MVNU's BBA Program?
Our goal at MVNU is to help you complete your degree and achieve the career of your dreams.
- All-inclusive pricing! Cost includes tuition, all fees, and course materials—including textbooks.
- Your tuition is "locked in" and will not change as long as you remain continuously enrolled in the program.
- All books and course materials are delivered to your home. Less hassle for you.
- Earn prior learning credit for previous work experience as part of our admissions qualifications.
- Our high quality curriculum is taught by professional, supportive faculty with real-world business experience.
- Be part of a cohort group, a group of students who have met the undergraduate program qualifications. Together you progress through the program, learn, support each other, and become a networking resource for years to come.
- Experience a distinctly Christian education incorporating biblical values and integration of faith in learning.
- We'll assist you in the financial aid process, examine your options and possibly even help you receive employer tuition reimbursement.
The Jetter School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).