- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts from any college/university attended to earn undergraduate credit
- Completed application (once accepted by MVNU, students must apply to a local teaching church for internship placement)
- Application for supervised ministry.
- Two references submitted to AGS office
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 500 or above on the TOEFL test or scoring 17 or above on the ESL Proficiency Examination
- View tuition for the School of Theology and Philosophy