Start Dates & Locations
NTS Multi-Campus Seminary classes and MVNU Master of Ministry Classes offered on MVNU campus:
- October 18-22, 2010 -- PTH505 Core Relationships for Christian Ministry, taught by Dr. Douglas Hardy.
- January 8-25, 2011 -- BIB795 Historical and Geographical Context Of Paulís Ministry, taught by Dr. C. Jeanne Serrao. Class is part of the Turkey-Greece January 2011 trip.
- January 10-14, 2011 -- THE760 Ethical Issues in Ministry, taught by Dr. Henry Spaulding.
- March 21-25, 2011 -- PTH550 Pastoral Care and Counseling, taught by Dr. Judith Schwanz.
- March 21-25, 2011 -- The Pastor as Leader, taught by MVNU President-Emeritus Dr. LeBron Fairbanks.