Curriculum & Instruction
As a Master of Arts in Education - Curriculum and Instruction (CUI) program candidate, you will acquire tools that will impact you personally and professionally. You will increase your effectiveness in the classroom through a challenging curriculum, gain practical insight from faculty members with real classroom and administration experience, and manage all of your responsibilities with a convenient class schedule.
In addition, one of the primary benefits of our program is the relationships forged with faculty members and fellow candidates. MVNUs cohort model provides support and encouragement, diverse learning resources, and often leads to professional networking opportunities.
The Master of Arts in Education - Curriculum and Instruction program offers:
- Contemporary issues in ethics and practice
- Assessment in action
- Classroom applications of learning styles and theories
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards option
- Both classroom and online instruction
- Three program strands:
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Middle Childhood Education (MCE)
- Educator Technology Facilitator (EDT)
Educational workshops are offered year round. The credit hours earned from these may apply towards the degree program, renewal of license, or license upgrade.
Call now to learn more and schedule a visit.